Today I am releasing the initial state of the dapp. It contains MetaMask login, simple Control dashboard, and the first step in Uniswap Monitoring. You can access the dapp at https://trendering.com/dapp/
I have seen many rugs while I was testing the Uniswap Monitoring today… It is becoming a Uniswamp! And while Trendering will not tell you explicitly “This is a rug!” just yet, at this rate it will get there pretty soon.
Uniswap Monitoring inspects the blockchain in realtime and displays latest pools with several useful infos on the side:
- Is contract verified? If it is not, do not touch this token with a ten foot pole…
- What is the currently minted supply? Very high or very low is a warning.
- What is the initial pool liquidity? If the pool holds less than 80-90% of all tokens then it can be dumped on.
- What is the number of holders at pool inception? If there are many holders, but the token is brand new, it is a warning.
- What is in the contract source code header? Often there are clues to token origins or scam evidence, like using a name and website of a project that did not even announce a token.
- What is the website address of this token, or can it be found via DuckDuckGo?
- What is the token logo at Trust Wallet assets repository? If the logo is unavailable, it is a warning.
- Direct links to Uniswap Info and Uniswap Exchange.
Further down the line, we will be able to use this info in many interesting ways:
- Discover patterns in open source contracts that pulled a rug and start with real scam detection.
- Monitor transactions (detect bots and whales) and follow Uniswap prices live (all the charts you have been asking for).
- Discover verified tokens before they are added to any DEX (Mainnet Monitoring) – although from my tests there are less of them than you would expect, finding even a single gem would make everyone happy.
- Monitor other DEXes (like Mooniswap?).
I will also execute the first xTRND airdrop according to the state of the Staking Leaderboard. If the tool I use proves itself, it will be possible to offer “claimable” drops in the future. With gas fees through the roof, this could be a good solution. Sometime in the future the Staking Leaderboard will cease to be public and will only be accessible through the dapp.
From what I read in the Telegram group, everyone is wondering about xTRND. All I can say for now is that xTRND is a vital part of the capital vehicle. One can draw similarities to waifus and yamus, but it is too early to write more.
TRND Meme Competition
Thanks to PlankT00N we have the first Trendering community initiative in the form of a meme competition with a prize pool of 30 TRND! Read all about it. If you are looking for assets to use, here is the big TRND logo, and here is the same on but transparent.
Expect more things to come.
I am a fan of automation, data analysis and Ethereum. I have been working on Trendering for some time. I have seen many things: coin scams as they happened live, pump-dump schemes from coordinated addresses, whales moving markets…
I will never reveal my identity. If you have a problem with that then well… it’s not my problem. I give you Trendering to level the odds. It’s your choice whether to use it.